Welcome: Mr. Jay Floyd
- Consent Agenda
- Recognition of Dr. Darren Berrong – Mr. Justin Old
- Information: Fall Legal Talks with HHH – Mr. Justin Old
- September 30, 2020 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Information: Upcoming Superintendent Job Alikes
- July 22 at 1:00 PM
- July 29 at 1:00 PM
- GaTAPP/GaLAPP Update – Ms. Holly Mauney
- Information: GEMA Supplies– Mr. Kevin Benson
- Information: GNETS Update – Dr. Stacey Benson
- Approval: Pioneer RESA Board of Control Vice Chair
- Approval: Pioneer RESA/GNETS Budget
This correspondence is to recommend the following:
- Summerour Cleaning Services, LLC. for the 2020-2021 school year at the Cornelia Center;
- Leigh Anne Myers from Assistant Site Coordinator to Site Coordinator effective July 1, 2020;
- Michelle Rowland move from teacher to Cornelia Assistant Site Coordinator (pending obtaining GA Leadership Certification)
- Tanisha Martin move from teacher to paraprofessional (Tanisha Martin was unable to obtain GA teacher certification for the 2020-2021 school year);
- Anthony Teasley, Paraprofessional (pending background check and obtaining GA Paraprofessional Certification)
- Brandie Mason Paraprofessional (pending background check and obtaining GA Paraprofessional Certification)
- Alexis Jacops, Paraprofessional (pending background check and obtaining GA Paraprofessional Certification)
- Brian Morrow, Teacher (pending background check and obtaining GA Certification in SPED General Curriculum and all content areas).
I would also like to recommend the following resignations/retirement requests:
- Kia Henley– resignation and request for release from FY21 Contract
- Tara Hewitt– resignation
- Samantha Mitchell– resignation
- Zachary Baloga– resignation
- Holly Helton- was approved during the June BOC meeting. We have been unable to contact her (see below), and therefore assume she is not accepting the position.
- June 9 – Stacia Dillin, emailed a reminder for the GACE assessment (no response).
- June 11 – Holly did not show up for the GACE assessment.
- June 11 – Stacia Dillin called to check on Holly and reschedule GACE (left voicemail, no response).
- June 12 – Stacia Dillin called and emailed to let her know she was approved by the BOC and attempt to schedule her background check (no response).
- June 16 – Stacia Dillin called to check on her working status (no response to voicemail).
- June 17 – Stacia Dillin emailed Holly requesting a status update (no response).