Welcome: Dr. Darren Berrong
- Consent Agenda
- Information: GAEL President – Mr. Buddy Costley
- Information: Wraparound Service Upcoming Trainings – Ms. Teresa Hearn
- Information: GLRS Scope of Work – Dr. Charity Roberts
- Information: Philip Wright Award Ceremony – March 6th – Dr. Charity Roberts
- Information: Fingerprinting – Ms. Whitney Cathey
- Informaton: Leadership Conference – Mr. Justin Old
- Information: AESA – Mr. John Bass – Mr. Justin Old
Approval: Certification of Resolution – Cornelia Site – Ms. Kristie Dover
The Georgia Department of Education, Facilities Services Section, requires a Certificate of the Board of Education resolution be approved by the local Board of Control upon completion of any project that is funded by Capital Outlay state funds. We are receiving capital outlay funds in the amount of $1,879,410.85 for state project #16-668-GN010, Habersham Futures GNETS, Cornelia. The project was completed in phases. Phases 2, 3 through 5, and 6 through 8 will require separate Certificates.
Approval: The FUTURES Program Field Trip Request
This correspondence is to recommend the following staff:
- Brogan King paraprofessional (pending background and obtaining para certification); and
- Kristen Ward paraprofessional (pending background and obtaining para certification).
I would also like to recommend the following resignations/retirement requests:
Next, our Cornelia nurse, Renee Ledford is out on FMLA. It ended on February 6, 2020. I would like to recommend an extension to March 27, 2020.